Warps are a way to get around quickly in the Mistborn world. They are a long-term investment. By spending the rupees and time required to build an advanced network of warps, you can gain a massive advantage in gameplay.
VIPs pay 50% less rupees to create warps!
BUY VIP NOW
- Warps are private to the player who creates them (nobody else can see or use warps you create).
- Warps cost rupees to create, and have a fixed "range".
- The range of a warp is how far away you can be and still use the warp. If you set a range of 1000 blocks, you can be up to 1000 block away and teleport to the warp. If you are more than 1000 blocks away, the warp is unavailable.
- Warps are not reset when you die.
- The cost of a warp increases dramatically as range increases.
- The more warps you have, the more it costs.
- More, shorter warps always cost less than fewer larger warps. For example, ten 1,000 block warps (your first 10 warps) will cost 1,964 rupees to create; creating a single 10,000 block warp as your first warp, on the other hand, will cost you 19,169 rupees.
/warp set [name] [range]- Set a warp with the given name and range at your current location.
/warp upgrade [name] [new-range]- Increase the range of the specified warp.
/warp rename [name] [new-name]- Change the name of the specified warp.
/warp delete [name]- Delete this warp. You get half of your rupees back.
/warp cost [range]- Calculate how much it would cost to create a warp with the specified range.
/warp [name]- Go to the specified warp.
/warp list- List all your warps.
- [VIP ONLY]
/warp chain [name] [warp1] [warp2] [warp3] [warp4] ....- Creates a "chain" of warps with the given name. For example you can do:
/warp chain toStash rupees 1k stashThen when you run the command
/warp toStashit would be the same as running:
/warp stash. This is simply a convenience feature to save time.